Election Information on County Clerk page
Whether you are coming to White County for the first time, or you have lived here for years, we want to welcome you.
As of the 2000 census, White County has a population of 67,165 residents.
We Have Outstanding Communities
White County is home to the following outstanding incorporated communities: Bald Knob, Beebe, Bradford, Garner, Georgetown, Griffithville, Higginson, Judsonia, Kensett, Letona, McRae, Pangburn, Rose Bud, Russell, Searcy, and West Point. We also have various unincorporated towns, such as Albion, Antioch, Center Hill, El Paso, Floyd, Four Mile Hill, Gravel Hill, Harmony, Joy, Liberty Valley, Opal, Pickens, Plainview, Providence, Romance, Sidon, Velvet Ridge, Vinity Corner and Walker.
The Advantages of White County
- Beautiful Surroundings - There is a reason Arkansas is called "The Natural State". Our county has hills, rivers, and gorgeous trees of all colors in all seasons. World record rainbow and brown trout have been caught in our rivers.
- Excellent Education - There are several universities in White County drawing thousands of students each year. Our public schools have fantastic teachers and often win awards for excellence, such as the Golden Apple Award, presented by the Governor's office in conjunction with the Arkansas Department of Education. Various private schools and homeschoolers are found throughout our county as well.
- Peaceful Retirement - Our communities have a small town feel that provides a great place to relax. Southern hospitality makes newcomers feel welcome and cared for, whether they live in a home of their own or in a retirement facility. Top quality medical services are also available in our county.
- Quality of Life - Enjoy the advantages of a small town, while still having access to the services of larger communities like Searcy and nearby Little Rock and Memphis. We have many fine churches, non-profit organizations, and businesses that volunteer time and energy to serve our communities.
- Commitment to Excellence - We are always searching for ways to improve our county. See the Advancing White County project.